A Little About Me

My photo
I'm an an actor, writer, and teacher. I went to the University of Pennsylvania and played Varsity Baseball before discovering my passion for acting. During my sophomore year I studied abroad at the British American Drama Academy in London, saw plays virtually every night, and fell in love with the art of storytelling. After receiving my BA in Theatre Arts I went on to get my MFA in Acting at UCLA. On stage, I most recently performed in EVERYBODY LOVES OPAL at the Montgomery Theater just outside of Philadelphia. This coming spring you can find me at the Philadelphia Shakespeare Theater where I'll be playing Laertes in HAMLET and Orlando in AS YOU LIKE IT. Additionally, I am a teacher of acting, voice and speech, and theater appreciation. I have taught at several regional theaters and universities such as: The Arden Theater, UCLA, Albright College, and Los Angeles Southwest College.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wrote, Produced and Acted in PLASTIC CRYSTAL


"Greenfield’s script is compelling and original…it is a highly promising piece of writing which affords its excellent cast a quintet of complex roles performed with believability and power.” 
          - LAStageScene.com 

Greenfield is “a promising writer. - LA Weekly

No comments: